Plug Flow Reactor Modification
The following changes have been made:
- Coal analysis can be given in the input file by giving `CoalType: Given_From_Input_File'. Its CPD parameters are interpolated based on the known coal types in the code;
- Initial/Inflow conditions of particle loadings, coal compositions, tar and soot mass, and labile bridge mass in CPD models can be given in the input file. If they are not given in the input file, they will be set based on the equivalence ratio and coal composition.
- The weighted function used in CPD models is deleted.
- Functions for plug flow reactors are added.
- Two reactor shapes, spherical and cylinder, can be given in the input file.
- Adding the function which allows setting initial or inflow conditions based on database corresponding to the grid value.
The failed tests are expected because the number of particles per volume, instead of the total number of particles, is calculated and saved by default now.