Finish up stencil convention changes
Chris had been working on this prior to his departure.
It changes convention on how we specify extents/offsets for creating stencils
There is a branch
new-stencil-convention that implements this, but it needs to be tested against all downstream apps prior to merging.
Two things to be done here:
- Document the changes in Doxygen
Test downstream apps (coordinate with app owner listed below)
- ExprLib (James)
- PoKiTT (Nathan)
- ODT (James or Josh)
- LBMS (James or Derek)
- Wasatch (Tony)
Basic workflow (apply for each downstream project):
- Build new project that uses SpatialOps with master branch. Run tests - everything should pass.
- Build new project with new-stencil-convention branch of SpatialOps. Run tests - not everything will pass.
- Discuss failing tests with developers of that project. Help them fix failing tests.
- Repeat with a new project.